and facebook as you already know is a social networking website intended to connect friends, family, and business associates. It is the largest of the networking sites, with the runner up being MySpace. It began as a college networking website and has expanded to include anyone and everyone.
In order to save your precious time from being wasted trying to login to the websites to update facebook status. You can now connect your twitter to facebook updates
Did you just say "cool"..... All you need is your facebook and twitter account then you are one step on the green light.
- To begin, login to your facebook account and access the twitter application by going to http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/ or facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=2231777543
- Click the button that reads '' Go to your twitter application settings to start'' and enter your correct twitter login details i.e username and password. You login information is safe because it is made available exclusively by twitter for facebook.
- After entering your login informations then go to your twitter profile and click on ''edit profile''
- Choose to have twitter update your facebook status on your edit page( there is a button at the lower part of the edit page that prompts you to connect your facebook account).
- After doing that, you will be prompted on a new window to allow and authorize access for twitter to facebook.
- Then henceforth, anytime you update your twitter account, your facebook status will also update automatically
- Don't forget that the @replies on your twitter does not show on your facebook feeds. That means that Tweets that are @replies and direct messages will never be posted.
I hope you find this information very useful and interesting ....