Just like Facebook, LAGBOOK is another fast growing social network that allows you to do almost everything you can do on Facebook which includes sharing of your pictures with friends and seeing what others are doing
too. Recently, the whole LAGBOOK platform was "gingered" to a more friendly and easy-to- use level.... You need to check that yourself though. LAGbook Share and Earn is an innovative way LAGBOOK is now using to encourage socialising. Imagine earning recharge vouchers everyday for connecting and sharing with people.
It is really simple. On other social networks to share photos, events,
videos, links, notes etc without getting any reward. You simply do it for the fun of it, isn't it? But if you do same on LAGbook, you earn free recharge vouchers instantly!
Presently, they only give-away free recharge vouchers for the following networks: MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, Visafone, Starcomms, Zoom, Multilinks and Swift Networks.
What to do to get Rewarded
1. Adding Blog Entry
2. Creating a Page
3. Adding Photos, Videos, Files and Links.
4. Chatting with Users Online!
5. Logging in frequently to your account.
6. Poking Users.
7. Posting or Replying Message on Forums
8. Adding Questions
9. Adding Answers
10. And Sending Friend Requests on your LAGBOOK account
When you log into LAGbook, you will see the recharge earned on LAGbook underneath your profile picture on the top left of the homepage.
• Your recharge earned may not increase immediately with every new content you share or with every friend you add on LAGbook but it will definitely increase with time.
• For every network, the minimum pay out is ₦1,500 and the PIN(s) will be sent to your LAGbook inbox based on the network you selected while filling your "profile questions" on LAGbook.
• Uploading of a content multiple times can disqualify you from participating in this programme.
• Payouts are made once every week at weekends
Check www.lagbook.comwww.lagbook.com to get started or more information.
Remember to share this information with your friends on Facebook and other social sites by using the share buttons below.