This is a tutorial on how to use your favourite 2Go account to send tweets. It is not difficult to connect and setup so don’t be afraid of any hassle yet, Let’s go
1. Twitter Account ( if you don’t have one yet, click here to sign up for Twitter now)
2. A 2go Account
3. Gmail Account ( if you don’t have, click here to sign up for gmail here)
STEP 1: CONNECT YOUR TWITTER TO YOUR 2GO
- Firstly, login to your Twitter account.
- Open another tab and go to www.tweet.im
- Just click on the Twitter sign in button and click Authorize application on the next page.
- Choose Gmail as your email account and fill in your username and password.
- Click the Register button
STEP 2: CONFIGURE GTALK GATEWAY ON YOUR 2GO
In this last step, simply launch your 2go on your phone and go to settings.
Scroll to GATEWAY.
Select Gtalk ==>Enter your Gmail username and password (case sensitive) to Activate.
After Activation What Next?
Simply go to your friends list, there will be a request from twitter awaiting you there, Accept the request to add Twitter as a friend then start Tweeting from your 2go account. That’s the wrap
This Tip may be useful to your friends too, use the share buttons at the end of this article to share with all of them and you will never miss any of our next exciting infos like this again when you submit your emailaddress here. You may also like our FacebookPage or Connect with us on Twitter
The sharing never stops… It’s good to share