Therefore, If you wish to disable the lock screen on your Windows 10 or 8 PC, just follow the simple steps that is described in this post to Do-it-Yourself.
Disabling Windows 10 and 8 Lock Screen
- Press down the Windows button on your Keyboard, followed by the R key.
- Enter gpedit.msc into the box and Press Enter
|Run on Windows|
- From the Group Policy Editor window that showed up, expand the Computer configuration folder in the left pane, expand Administrative template underneath followed by the control panel sub-folder
|Group Policy Editor|
- Underneath the Control Panel folder, select the Personalization folder
- Move to the right pane and double-click Do not display the Lock Screen
- From the Window that pops up, select Enabled.
- At the Bottom of the window above, click > Apply > Ok
|"Do Not Display the Lock Screen"|
- Reboot your PC and the Windows lock screen will be gone for good.
I hope this was helpful, don't forget to share this article via any of the share buttons below this page.
Let us know if it worked for you via comments