SEE ALSO: How to Automatically Generate Table of Contents in Microsoft Word
How to protect your Microsoft Word Documents with Password
- Open the word file you want to Password
|Microsoft Word Document|
- Towards the left, click the Microsoft logo or files Button
- Click Protect Document > Select Encrypt with Password from the drop-down Menu as seen in the screenshot below.
|Microsoft Word Setting|
- Enter the Password you wish to use; you will be asked to enter it twice
|Encrypt MSWord Doc|
- Click OK and close the document.
- Henceforth, you will be required to enter the password whenever you attempt opening the file.
I hope this was helpful, don't forget to share it and leave your thoughts via the comments box below this page.