There are two ways of finding the Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows 10, you either find it by;
- Saying Hey Cortana, open internet explorer (for PCs that allows voice commands or Cortana enabled).
- Typing Internet explorer into the search box.
However, doing this every time you want to open Internet explorer on Windows 10 could be a little stressful therefore, adding the Microsoft internet explorer shortcut to the task bar and/ or the start menu should fix that. Here's how to do that:
- Type Internet explorer into the Cortana / search box.
- Right-click the internet explorer in the search window.
- Click Pin to start to add the Microsoft internet explorer as a tile on the start menu.
- Click Pin to Taskbar to place it on your taskbar.
Got anything to add to this post? Kindly share it via comments.