If you still own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7, this post will guide you on how to easily connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to a PC. The Galaxy Note 7 with 5.7 inches, corning Gorilla glass 5 display screen is one of Samsung's flagship device for 2016. the phone features a 4GB RAM and a quad HD Amoled display.
Now let us quickly go through the step-by-step process of connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 7
SEE ALSO: Samsung to give out $100 reward when customers return their Galaxy Note 7
2 Easy Ways to Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to PC
Method 1: Connecting via USB cable
If you own a Windows or Mac PC, follow these steps to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to PC.
- Download and install the Note 7 USB drivers. Mac users should download Android File Transfer.
- Use the USB cable that came with your device to connect your phone to a suitable USB port on your PC.
- Your phone will notify you of the connection, simply pull down the notification area at the top screen to choose how you wish to connect to the PC.
Method 2: Connecting Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to PC via Bluetooth
If you prefer the wireless connection over Bluetooth, this method will enable you connect your Note 7 to PC via Bluetooth, just follow the steps below.
- Turn on your device's Bluetooth. Go to "settings" > "Bluetooth" . Make sure you enable the discoverable option to allow nearby devices communicate with your Note 7.
- Now go to your PC, open the Bluetooth. 'Start' > 'Settings' > 'Devices' > 'Bluetooth'
- Your phone's Bluetooth name should now appear on the list of devices, Click the device to pair and access files.