Facebook has made it very easy for users to get impersonator's accounts deactivated with just few clicks. This post will guide you on how to get an impostor's Facebook account deleted in less than 5 minutes.
How to get an Impostor's Facebook account deleted
Once you discover an impostor's facebook account, it could be your own or a friend or family's. Just do the following and make sure you know the facebook name of the person that was impersonated or if it is you as the case may be;
1. Go to the facebook profile of the impersonator ( click the name if you are on your timeline)
2. Beside the message icon, click the button with 3 dots and select "Report" from the drop down menu. (see screenshot below)
3. If asked to fill a survey, you may fill the survey or just click "continue"
4. On the "What would you like to do" segment, click the radio button for " Report Profile" > click continue.
5. On the next Window, click "They are pretending to be me or someone i know" then click continue.
6. You will be asked to enter the name on the original profile, just enter the facebook name of the person that was impersonated.
7. That's all
I hope this was helpful, let's have your opinions via comments