My quest to look for a way to convert airtime to cash started the day i tried to transfer 5000 Naira to a friend via GTB to a friend but mistakenly dialed *737*5000# which automatically loaded my phone with 5000 Naira airtime, The zeal to convert it to cash came immediately and that was how i came across Zoranga.com.
Zoranga.com is an online platform that promises to allow you to receive and send money without visiting a bank branch. The interesting part is that it allows you to load your Zoranga account via airtime transfer,
The airtime will be converted to money in your Zoranga account, after which you can then decide to send this money to any bank account you wish, it is as simple as that.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Logon to Zoranga.com and Create an Account.
2. Click "Deposit Money", You will be provided with Options to "Deposit via PIN", "Zoranga PIN" or "MTN Share n Sell".
3. Select "Deposit via PIN" if you have the PIN for the Airtime or "MTN Share n Sell" if you have already loaded an MTN Recharge card on your MTN line and wish to convert it to cash.
4. If you've selected "MTN Share n Sell", Enter the mobile number that will be sending the Airtime and the amount you will be sending then take note of the MTN line you are instructed to transfer the airtime to.
5. After successfully transferring airtime or entering the Recharge PIN, wait for 5 minutes then refresh the page to reflect your added funds in your Zoranga Account.
6. Now that the deposit has been confirmed, Click "Transfer Money" and enter the bank details you would like to send the money to then wait for 48 hours to receive the alert.
NB: The amount of airtime you transfer or PIN recharge you enter is not the exact amount that will reflect in your Zoranga account due to various service charges that will be deducted. The service charge is 20 Percent of the amount of Airtime you are loading or transferring to your Zoranga account.
Got anything to add to this post? Tell us via Comments.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that Inforisticblog.com is not in any way affiliated to Zoranga.com. I have only tested their service and it worked fine so i decided to share the information with you. To be more specific, your transaction with the site is at your own RISK.