MTN Nigeria subscribers can now subscribe for a data plan on the MTN network and share it with their friends and family. That means that Father can buy 7.5GB data plan and share it with wife and the 3 children, isn’t that cool? This article will take you through the steps involved.
- Firstly, you can’t share what you don’t have so you need to subscribe to a data plan, check my previous post Latest MTN Nigeria Internet Data Plans And Subscription Codes for the list of MTN data plans you can subscribe to.
- You need to register for the MTN data share service and get your unique code. To do that, simply dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131 and wait for your security PIN.
- Now let’s change the Security PIN to your choice PIN that you can easily remember (ensure to keep it safe though). Dial *131*2*5# or write a message in this format to 131;
- Change OLD PIN(leave a space) NEW PIN(leave a space) NEW PIN e.g Change 0000 4321 4321 and send to 131.
- At this level, you will need to add the numbers of friends or family you will be sharing with (you can add up to 5 numbers). You can do this by dialling *131*2*3# or by texting ADD> Number of beneficiary> PIN to 131 e.g ADD 08031234567 4321 TO 131 Where 4321 is the PIN in this case.
- Congratulations, you can now share your data plan with those registered numbers simply by dialing *131*2*4# or by texting the keyword share <PIN> to 131. That’s all
You May Also Like To Read
Latest MTN Nigeria Internet Data Plans And Subscription Codes
If you enjoyed this article, kindly share with your friends by using the share buttons below this post.