November is the 11th month of the year, it marks the beginning of Winter in the Northern hemisphere and dry (harmattan) season along the equator.
Although, the November period may mean different things to people across the globe in terms of weather, this article covers three important events that everyone across the globe should watch out for in this month of November.
The following event days are worth looking out for this November and you should also check out the exciting facts about the Month of November towards the end of this article.
3 Important Events to watch out for in November
- Cyber Monday
Cyber Monday is a day set aside for people to take advantage of the convenience, discounts and all the mouth-watering incentives that online shopping has got to offer.
- World Top-Up Day
World Top Up Day is a day set aside to celebrate mobile top-up givers worldwide. The day was celebrated for the first time in history on Nov. 10, 2015 and it is powered by MobileRecharge.com
SEE ALSO: How to Send Mobile Top-Up to anywhere in the World
This year’s event even promises to be big and you should watch out for it.
- Black Friday
Important facts about November
- November in the Northern Hemisphere is similar to May in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Elections are held in the United States on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
- The third Thursday of November is the Great American Smokeout where smokers are encouraged by the American Cancer Society to stop smoking on this day.
- Some Christian churches celebrate All Saint’s Day on the first day of November and All Souls Day on the 2nd.
- Most, if not all, of the leaves have fallen off the trees by the end of November.