Microsoft has released it’s biggest tablet ever with a 12 inch screen and 2,160 x 1,440 screen display. According to Engadgets, this new Microsoft surface Pro 3 has new and improved features to add more value to the existing surface brand. Some of these features includes;
- A back stand that allows the tablet to lie almost flat at angle of 150 degrees.
- very thin and less heavy. The device 800g in weight and 0.36 inch thick.
- An improved keyboard that can attach magnetically to the bottom of the device, bigger touch pad with built-in button.
- An included ink-based like pen to write on the screen and also has a one-note button which enables you bring back your tablet from sleep with a click.
- Use of camera and the one note application without the need of entering your login details
- A display port for adding an external monitor.
- An exposed SD card slot to increase the default storage capacity. The default capacity may vary between 64GB – 512GB
- An head phone jack and USB 3.0 port
These are just some of the features, the Microsoft surface Pro 3 has a relatively better screen resolution compared to the Microsoft surface Pro 2 that has a 1,920 x 1,080 screen resolution
How Much is The Microsoft Surface Pro 3?
The Microsoft surface Pro 3 will be sold in the United States starting from 800 Dollars (about 132,800 NGN). Regards availability in Nigeria, I’m sure it should be finding its way into Nigeria any moment from now but till then, stay connected with Inforisticblog.com
Like and Share this post with friends via our share buttons and if you have the Microsoft surface Pro 2, youmay share your experience in the comment box.