Earlier in December 2013, Glo unleashed another “bumpa” tariff plan called glo Bumpa, this tariff plan gives subscribers 200% bonus upon recharge of credits from as low as #100. This new tariff plan is coming at a time Glo customers like me are yet to get enough of the Glo Bounce tariff plan which is targeted at youths and students that just want to get the best value for their money.
Details of The Glo Bumpa tariff plan
- The Glo bumpa tariff plan allows you to make calls to ALL networks at a flat rate of 50k/sec.
- The Glo bumpa gives you 200% Bonus upon every recharge you make after migration to the plan for as long as you remain on that plan. E.g you get 300NGN when you recharge 100 NGN
- The Bonus credits you get on recharge can be used to make calls across the country, SMS and browse the internet. Bonus is valid for 30 days.
- SMS will be charged at a flat rate of #4 NGN per sms to all networks in the country and #10 NGN to foreign lines.
- Make Free night calls to Glo lines.
- And lastly, the Glo Bumpa tariff plan is available to all new and existing glo subscribers.
How To Migrate To Glo Bumpa
To migrate to Glo Bumpa tariff plan, simply dial *100*10*1# then press 1 when prompted to confirm migration.
Credits: Glo world
NB: You won’t miss out on our future updates if you subscribe with your email address, follow us on twitter or like our facebook page. Let’s have your views and opinions, use the comment box below this page and share this post as well.