Here is how you can configure your Android phone in Nigeria to use MTN internet. It is very easy to configure, just follow the simple steps and your Android device will start connecting to the internet in few minutes.
STEP 1: Create New APN
Hey, just before You start configuring, have you purchased MTN data bundle yet? if not go to my previous post >>> List of MTN Nigeria Internet Data Plans and Subscription codes to select a plan for purchase.
- To create new APN, follow these steps carefully, go to SETTINGS >> Wireless and Networks
- Select Mobile networks (note the ‘s’) and select GSM/UTMS OPTIONS
- Select Access Point Names then click the MENU button to select New APN at the bottom of the screen.
- Name: MTN WAP
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- Username: web
- Password: web
- Authentication type: PAP or CHAP
Check Out: How To Transfer MB – Megabyte to friends on MTN, Airtel and Etisalat Networks
How To Manually Configure MTN, Glo and Airtel Internet Settings On Modems
MTN NG: Share Your Data Plan With Friends With MTN Data Share
Your friends may be interested in this information too, kindly use the share button below this post to share it with them on your social networks. =>> Stay connected for more IMPORTANT updates Subscribe to InforisticBLOG by Email or Connect with Inforisticblog on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus