If you still own a Samsung Galaxy Note 7, this post will guide you on how to easily connect the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to a PC. The Galaxy Note 7 with 5.7 inches, corning Gorilla glass 5 display screen is one of Samsung’s flagship device for 2016. the phone features a 4GB RAM and a quad HD Amoled display.
Now let us quickly go through the step-by-step process of connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 7
SEE ALSO: Samsung to give out $100 reward when customers return their Galaxy Note 7
2 Easy Ways to Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to PC
Method 1: Connecting via USB cable
- Download and install the Note 7 USB drivers. Mac users should download Android File Transfer.
- Use the USB cable that came with your device to connect your phone to a suitable USB port on your PC.
- Your phone will notify you of the connection, simply pull down the notification area at the top screen to choose how you wish to connect to the PC.
Method 2: Connecting Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to PC via Bluetooth
- Turn on your device’s Bluetooth. Go to “settings” > “Bluetooth” . Make sure you enable the discoverable option to allow nearby devices communicate with your Note 7.
- Now go to your PC, open the Bluetooth. ‘Start’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Devices’ > ‘Bluetooth’
- Your phone’s Bluetooth name should now appear on the list of devices, Click the device to pair and access files.
It is as simple as that! Got anything to add to this post? Tell us via comments