Do you know that you can have a tabbed search results in Windows 10 File Explorer and even have it customized to make it look like the UI of Google chrome? The screenshot after the advert below is a demo of what the tab display looks like.
SEE ALSO: How to Create a Full Backup of Windows 10 or 8.1 PC
- Download and Install Clover 3 for free. After downloading the ZIP file, extract and install.
- Go to Online Google Chrome Theme Creator to Create a theme for your file explorer using Google Chrome. On the site you can also upload a picture that will be automatically used to generate various theme suggestions for you.
|Online Google Theme Creator|
- Pack and Install the Theme and the file will also download to your computer as a .CRX File.
- Apply the Theme to Clover: Open Clover on your PC to see the customized version of Windows 10 File explorer
- Click on the wrench icon at the top-left to access the settings
|Clover on Windows 10|
- Click on Get Themes and select the theme you downloaded earlier.
- Open your Windows 10 File explorer to see your improved windows 10 file explorer.
If this post was helpful, Share it!
Got anything to add to this post? Kindly share it via comments