“Should i root my android phone or not’ is a popular question now among new and old android device owners. In this my brief article, i am not going to ask you to root your android phone or not but will only make you see reasons why you should and why you should not, so if you are interested in rooting your Android phone, here is a must read article for you.
What is Android rooting?
According to wikipedia Android rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other
devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as “root access“) within Android’s subsystem. It simply means that rooting your android device,enables you to overcome limitations that the hardware manufacturer or carrier might have enabled on the device.
What are the Advantages of rooting your Android Phone?
1. Rooting your android phone unlocks the full capabilities of your Android phone
2. Enables the user to modify system applications and settings.
3. Enables you to use some applications in the Google play store that requires root access to function correctly.
4. It will give you administrator priviledges to run some specialized applications.
5. It will allow you to free memory on the internal storage of your device by moving applications to the external memory card of your device.
What are the Disadvantages of Rooting your Android Phone?
1. Rooting your android phone makes your device to become void of warranty i.e you can no longer return your phone if anything goes wrong with it during the warranty period.
2. It renders the phone vulnerable to attack by virus.
3. Rooting your Android phone makes changes to the stock operating system and may hereby lead to decrease in the speed perfomance of your Android device.
You May Also Like
Is The BBM Application still going to Be Available on Android and Iphone devices?
Let’s have your comments or observations in the comment box at the end of this article
>>> Share this info with your friends by using the share buttons below this article.