Activating missed call alert simply gives you the right and priviledge to know the people that has called you while you were sleeping, busy with work or anyother circumstance that might have caused your phone to be switched off or unreachable on the MTN's network.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
- Pick up your MTN phone and dial *123# (wait for network reply)
- Choose "My services" By Replying with 2
- Select 7 (i.e Missed calls alert)
- Reply with 1 to activate the service (Who called)
- You should get a confirmation message shortly
- Then, henceforth you don't have to be too worried about knowing the important calls you've missed because MTN will definitely send you the alert of the missed calls
If you love this post , kindly share it with your friends by using the share buttons at the end of this post.
Subscribe to my RSS feed to get my future posting delivered to your mailbox Or Get connected with Inforisticblog on Twitter@inforisticblog, Facebook and Google +