Firstly, always Remember to avoid using a single password for all your online accounts (it is very risky) and avoid using your Birthday dates or spouse's (These are used by hackers for their first trials)
The Few Steps To Creating A Secure Password
- Think of a phrase from your favourite song or story book, it could even be from an adage you love so well e.g Every Onlooker Is Either A Coward Or A Traitor
- Write out the First letters in each word in that phrase you choosed (and capitalise the last one) e.g eoieacoaT
- Modify that password for each online account by adding the abbreviation of that account e.g eoieacoaTFB for Facebook, eoieacoaTTW for Twitter, eoieacoaTYM for yahoomail and so on
- Remember to capitalize the added abbreviation to make it even more stronger
- You can also use this method to create new ones periodically.
Lastly, remember to ignore emails or sms telling you to logon to a website to modify any of your online account password, they are mostly Scam looking for a means of getting your password directly from youThe steps explained above are not static, you can improve it in any other way that will even be more convenient for you.
As for me, i think this method is highly secured and easy to implement... What's your own view on it, please use the comment box below the post to share your additions or observations
Like our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/inforisticblog
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/inforisticblog
Or Circle us on Google+