MTN Nigeria subscribers can now subscribe for a data plan on the MTN network and share it with their friends and family. That means that Father can buy 7.5GB data plan and share it with wife and the 3 children, isn't that cool? This article will take you through the steps involved.
To Get Started
- Firstly, you can't share what you don't have so you need to subscribe to a data plan, check my previous post Latest MTN Nigeria Internet Data Plans And Subscription Codes for the list of MTN data plans you can subscribe to.
- You need to register for the MTN data share service and get your unique code. To do that, simply dial *131*2*1# or text REG to 131 and wait for your security PIN.
- Now let's change the Security PIN to your choice PIN that you can easily remember (ensure to keep it safe though). Dial *131*2*5# or write a message in this format to 131;
- Change OLD PIN(leave a space) NEW PIN(leave a space) NEW PIN e.g Change 0000 4321 4321 and send to 131.
- At this level, you will need to add the numbers of friends or family you will be sharing with (you can add up to 5 numbers). You can do this by dialling *131*2*3# or by texting ADD> Number of beneficiary> PIN to 131 e.g ADD 08031234567 4321 TO 131 Where 4321 is the PIN in this case.
- Congratulations, you can now share your data plan with those registered numbers simply by dialing *131*2*4# or by texting the keyword share <PIN> to 131. That's all
You May Also Like To Read
Latest MTN Nigeria Internet Data Plans And Subscription Codes
How To Send MTN Data Plan As a Gift To Your Friends
If you enjoyed this article, kindly share with your friends by using the share buttons below this post.
=>> Subscribe to Inforistic BLOG by Email or Connect with Inforisticblog on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus
Let’s hear your comments and observations, use the comment box