NOTE: I am using A ZTE MF631 Modem in this tutorial
STEP1:Launch the Application >> Click ''Settings''
STEP 2: Select ''Connection settings'' if not already selected
STEP 3: Select ''Add'' >>> A new window will come up like in the screenshot below
- To Configure your Modem with MTN internet settings, follow the instructions in the screenshot below.
- Note that the *password for the configuration is same as the username ''web''
- Dial number: *99#
- username: web
- Password: web
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- To configure your modem with Glo internet settings, follow the instructions in the screenshot below
- Note that the *password for the glo internet settings is same with the username ''flat''
- To Configure your modem with Airtel internet settings, follow the instructions in the screenshot below
- Note that the ********password in the Airtel internet settings is same as the username ''internet''
I hope you've found this tutorial helpful, you can always use the comment box to drop your questions, observations or contributions and i will try to respond as soon as possible. Remember to use the share buttons as well
NB: You won't miss out on our future updates if you subscribe with your email address, follow us on twitter or like our facebook page